Thursday, September 15, 2011

Taganga Round 2

So we came back to Taganga and wanted to spend way less than before, so I caught us between two places that were next door to each other, and by this time I had gotten pretty good at bartering. So we settled in this someone spanish style hostal that was really old and all open air inside which was really lovely. Oh, and our shower looked out into the mountains!!! That's what sold me to the place! So we knew we wanted to go back to Pachamama, the bar we had gone to earlier with two for one coctails that were sooooo awesome. After, we finally got to cook ourselves a meal with some real protein, an egg scramble with plenty of veggies and fruit, all for some five dollars! I was really happy to go back to Taganga for one night just to reconnect with all the artesanos, which I did! I went down to the beach and we all played music for a couple of hours. I got myself into a sweet conversation with a Chilean, and we later agreed to meet in Chile in December to go trekking in the mountains. He was very sweet and walked me home and then the next morning I got to make my first smoothie with Granadilla (a strange but delicious local fruit) and spirulina!!!! We were planning to head to Cartagena next, which worked out great because right when we walked into the terminal, there was a bus leaving in 5 minutes! We had great luck with the lack of terminal time so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment